Smart Cities innovation programs: upcoming challenges for policy-makers, cities and regions
- European and regional innovation policies and priorities
- State of the art
- Consolidation of efforts
- Role of research
- Multidisciplinary research agenda and international cooperation
Smart Cities innovation worldwide. Best practices, priorities and research challenges
- Smart Cities development programs: best practices, priorities and future challenges
- International synergies, collaboration, and partnership
- Research challenges and cooperation
- Integration and social inclusiveness
- Smart regions
- Smart Cities innovation ecosystem and cities as a Lab
- City data analytics Labs
- Smart public health
- Social and economic aspects of ITS
- Smart and clean environment
- What are investors looking for in Startups?
- Which startups criteria are the most important?
- Investors vs startups cooperation and challenges
- Do startups focusing on Smart Cities have some specifics?
- What are the most successful Smart Cities startups and how investors helped them to increase their business?
- What is the actual EU legislation and what kind of legislation changes or improvements to support Smart Cities projects we can expect?
- How can EC support and boost Smart Cities Startups in Europe? (Horizon 2020, Digital Agenda for Europe, Structural funds, European Investment Fund, European Investment Bank, EIP-SCC…)
- Smart Cities and startups in Scandinavia (local regulation and good examples)
- Smart Cities funding worldwide: In what aspect does the EU fall behind in comparison with Asia or USA?
EAI is supporting researchers, innovative startups and new talents. We would like to present our EAI360 Acceleration program and introduce the most succesfull EAI360 projects. Join our pitching event and help us choose the best Smart City project.
Pitching event : Meet the most successful EAI360 projects focusing on Smart Cities solutions. Enjoy our EAI Acceleration program pitching event!